1. Stir chopped honeycomb into plain Greek-style creamy yogurt.
2. Stir in ice cream. Peach or vanilla ice cream would be delicious.
3. Think of your favorite breakfast food most likely honeycomb would be delicious in there too. On top of pancakes and waffles and crepes. Or on top of a hot bowl of oatmeal.
4. A cheese and meat sandwich. Slather a baguette with Brie, then top with chunks of honeycomb. It’s a simple yet a delicious sandwich.
5. Top your spicy food with a chunk of honeycomb. The honeycomb will slowly melt into the food, to balance the heat ever so slightly.
6. Think of your favorite desserts: top of Panna cotta, rice pudding. Add whipped cream on top of pound cake, angel food cake then a piece of honeycomb.
7. Top a fruit salad.
8. It will make for a great addition on a cheese board or charcuterie boards with cheeses, meats, fruits and nuts.
9. Think of salads and pair honeycomb with briney feta cheese. Or with arugula and goat cheese salad. The sweetness and the chewiness will add a nice contrast to the spicy arugula and the salty goat cheese.
10. Add it to your favorite hot beverage(it will melt slowly). Or just eat it by itself for a delicious treat.